She enjoys bicycling and hiking during warm
months. And in the cooler months, snuggling up to a nice
needlework project and her two little dogs, Precious and Jack.
Designs and articles for publications:
- A featured designer in the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issues
- Needle Arts - a publication of The Embroiders Guild of
- Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cross Stitch 198
- The Country Register 2003-2006
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issues:
- 1999 'Peace Mini Stocking', pgs. 17, 43-44.
- 2000 'Hope Mini Stocking', pgs. 24, 43-44.
- 2001 'Little Basket', pgs. 29 & 43.
- 2002 'Love Mini Stocking', pgs.13 & 39.
- 2003 'Joy Mini Stocking', pgs.
- 2004 'Ornaments', pgs.
- 2006 10th Anniversary Collection, pgs. 26, 28-29.
National Needlework Teacher:
- Creative Arts and Textiles Show, United States
- Heart of Cross Stitch, United States 1999
- National Counted Cross-Stitch Show, Arcola IL
- Celebrations of Needlework, Nashsha NH 2002
- Embroiderers Guild of America, Washington DC and
Baltimore MD 2003
- Cross-stitch Pals Convention, Sea Mist Resort, Myrtle
Beach SC 2003
- Retreat for 3 local needlework shops, Ocean City MD
Customer Reviews (new section):
'The Needle & Bead Caddy is my favorite! It
makes it easy to take my projects on the go without having to worry
about losing a needle on the way! I haven't been pricked by a
lost needle in months!" - Jen, from Baltimore